OPEN-MINDED, JUSTICE-ORIENTED and WELCOMING
We’re a growing and diverse spiritual community in Wausau, Wisconsin. At UU Wausau we value each person, support your quest for truth, and invite you to make a difference in the world. We…
- offer opportunities for life-long spiritual and intellectual growth;
- are a Welcoming Congregation for all and involve GLBT members and friends in all programs and leadership;
- create an inclusive community that values and accepts differences;
- teach our children and youth to seek, question, and explore;
- are a focal point for positive social change in the larger community;
- provide a handicapped-accessible environment for members, friends and community groups.
Exciting new beginnings are taking place at UU Wausau!
Our new minister, Brian Mason, will give his first sermon on Sunday, September 10 at 10:30am.
Meet Brian at our annual Labor Day picnic on Sunday, September 3, 11am at Oak Island Park shelter, 500 River Dr, Wausau West. Bring a dish to pass and your own plates and utensils, please.
We would love to see you there!