About UU Wausau
We’re a growing and diverse spiritual community in Wausau, Wisconsin. At UU Wausau we value each person, support your quest for truth, and invite you to make a difference in the world. We…
- offer opportunities for life-long spiritual and intellectual growth;
- are a Welcoming Congregation for all and involve GLBT members and friends in all programs and leadership;
- create an inclusive community that values and accepts differences;
- teach our children and youth to seek, question, and explore;
- are a focal point for positive social change in the larger community;
- provide a handicapped-accessible environment for members, friends and community groups.
UU Wausau has an opening for a part-time Sexton! Learn more here: Sexton Posting
Join us this Sunday
A Crisis of Faith The Rev. Brian Mason I experience life through my faith. The world shines through in senses and seasons, and love and life, and yes, even death. My faith is sometimes hearty and other times thin. It is there with the best of me and also with the worst. My faith isFebruary 24 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Office Hours are 9am-2pm Tues, Wed, Thurs or by appointment.
Who are Unitarian Universalists?
Meet our Minister!
Learn about the Reverend Brian Mason!