As they move towards emerging adulthood, Youth Group Movies are a chance for Senior High Youth (9th to 12th grade) to explore life’s big questions through popular films, discussions, and hands-on activities. *Includes dinner!
The themes for this year are:
- Why do we need community?
- Why do brains focus on the negative sometimes?
- How to be yourself
- How to find joy
- How to avoid getting your feelings all over when you feel out of control
- How to cope when things are bad
- How to be bad at things and do them anyways
- How to disagree without fighting
- What does it mean to have a meaningful life?
See all the upcoming event dates below!
*Don’t see any future dates? Contact our Director of Religious Education for information on when to expect this community opportunity again!