Senior High Youth Group Movies
January 21, 2024 @ 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm
As they move towards emerging adulthood, Youth Group Movies are a chance for Senior High Youth (9th to 12th grade) to explore life’s big questions through popular films, discussions, and hands-on activities. *Includes dinner!
The themes for this year are:
- Why do we need community?
- Why do brains focus on the negative sometimes?
- How to be yourself.
- How to find joy.
- How to avoid getting your feelings all over when you feel out of control.
- How to cope when things are bad.
- How to be bad at things and do them anyways.
- How to disagree without fighting.
- What does it mean to have a meaningful life?
Jessica Zimmer, 715-842-3697